Saturday 23 July 2016

Advice on design internship

So I've been interning at this web design studio for around two months as a result of a cold call. I'm passionate about design, a recent grad, and also found a love for web design from my experience here. The CEO/ Creative Director of this company agreed to hire me once his intern/employee headed to school in a month. He would able to afford me once this happened. But I feel uneasy about this empty promise.

Technically I'm the only one available at this time to fill in the shoes of all of his interns that are leaving. He said he would pay me in a month, but I need to get paid now to pay for essential things for my life. Luckily I'm living with my Mom, but I would like to become independent and afford my life.

Out of 8 People there, only 4 are getting paid. That includes the CEO, and they also get around 15,000 a project.

Does anyone have any recommendations on how to proceed?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted July 24, 2016 at 12:55AM by coco_moonbabe http://ift.tt/29VRxIh

No comments:

Post a Comment