Friday 29 July 2016

How do you react/deal with clients who change your designs later on?

I just had a client who i did a major work for about 2 years ago, everything from branding to website design, change the work i did, its derivative from my work, but its lesser quality in my eyes. They hired another full agency instead of contacting me to change or make the items they needed.

On one hand, the clients has full right to do this of course.

On the second, i feel like its a shame to go for a lower quality, and that they didn't reach out to me first to see if i could provide them with what they needed.

How would you react/deal with such a situation?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted July 29, 2016 at 11:35AM by MightyMorph http://ift.tt/2aP26hf

No comments:

Post a Comment