Sunday 25 September 2016

IPad users - has anybody found a decent app for print-design?

Hey all, I've been using my iPad pro a lot for on-the-go work lately. I've been hunting for an app for print documents - so business cards, invitations, etc.

I know that I probably wont find anything that gets close to the functionality of inDesign but so far I haven't found anything that is even half-decent. I'm kind of surprised by this!

I tried using Canva (the app) and find that it's too limited and the UI is really clunky. I can't even edit a stroke width. And the final exports are very low res.

I have my eye on Autodesk Graphic but before I drop the cash on it, I wanted to reach out and ask if anybody had any suggestions!

Essentially I would just love something that lets me customize layouts (Similar to Comp) but give me a little more control over features, if it even exists.

Thanks!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted September 25, 2016 at 08:32PM by EscapeArtistic http://ift.tt/2cUgFSY

No comments:

Post a Comment