Thursday 26 January 2017

Does anyone know of a well-designed men's hair comb?

Thanks to this post about a well-designed toothbrush, I was reminded of my search for a well-designed, sturdy men's hair comb from several months ago. I searched pretty diligently but wasn't able to find anything that I thought was great, something that checks these three boxes: 1) Durable enough to last several years without having teeth break off 2) Aesthetically pleasing 3) A wide tooth comb (preferred, though not necessary)

Does anyone know of a comb that meets these three criteria? I feel silly just for posing the question, but it's bothering me quite a bit. Thanks for your help.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted January 26, 2017 at 06:30PM by jrdnbshp http://ift.tt/2kxQjY9

No comments:

Post a Comment