Monday 23 January 2017

Hey designers, I am selling my Wacom Intuos Tablet (Small)

Here is the link! with pictures, I'm selling it for $175, shipped, CONUS only. Is it okay to post this sale listing on reddit btw?

Here are the details.

This is a used Wacom Drawing Tablet (Small). It comes in all of its original packaging. and its condition is like new. The serial number is pictured for authenticity.

I used it for about 4 weeks in the latter half of my internships at a design firm, and I kept it well protected in an 11" slim laptop case, which I will also be willing to include. It is from Amazon.

I am basically selling it because I don't need it anymore/it is inefficient (believe it or not) in my new setup. I don't draw, I only used it to edit stuff. I recently bought the new MacBook Pro with its enormous trackpad, its the exact size of the pen area of the Wacom Tablet. Anyways, I got way too used to the keyboard, key commands, and the trackpad so much that the need for the drawing tablet no longer made any sense.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE INTERESTED! :)



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted January 24, 2017 at 01:03AM by kbong11 http://ift.tt/2jSmFQp

No comments:

Post a Comment