Saturday 28 January 2017

I'm looking for someone to assist our company in re-designing a professional signature for our representatives.

Hello! I am attempting to create a very professional looking signature line for our employees, and am running into a lot of road blocks with my limited knowledge. From our higher ups - there is a lot of "busy-ness" they want to add on the signature page that looks slightly overwhelming.. so i'm looking for soneone with a little more expertise to help me out for a fee. Let me know your rates, maybe some sample work, or if you would like to provide a demo, and we can work it out from there. Thanks in advance!

Also, if this is the wrong sub, please show me to the right place.. I appreciate it!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted January 29, 2017 at 12:37AM by chinastevo http://ift.tt/2keF5uK

No comments:

Post a Comment