Friday 27 January 2017

Photographer redesigning from the ground up. Could use a few extra eyes to help with my logo!

First all, let me confess, I am by no means a professional designer. I'm aware this might go against rule 7, but I was hoping that, as this is to be used in a professional context, you might forgive me for that.

I am a photographer currently redesigning my brand from the ground up, and I'm trying to settle on a logo to represent it. I have included a few designs below that I have been working on, I would love to hear any thoughts you guys have on these that might help me to finalise a design. For example, the name I work under is yates.photography, but I am unsure as to how to integrate this into some of these designs without making it seem a bit...hodgepodge. Saldy, as I do not have access to Illustrator, I am using Photoshop to create these. There is a chance that I might be able to get hold of CC in the coming months, would it be better to hold off an redesign using Illustrator instead?

http://ift.tt/2jmH3Fq

Thanks in advance, and apologies if this does not fit in with the requirements of this sub.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted January 27, 2017 at 04:20PM by yatsey http://ift.tt/2jxqxpq

No comments:

Post a Comment