Tuesday 29 January 2019

Hopefully not too off topic - I have an image I want to print, and need to know the best size paper for physical trimming

G'day friends!

I have an image I want to print, and create a custom MDF frame using basic beading and backing.

The resolution is 8564 x 2500. Looking to put it on the wall in my theatre room, landscape oriented / horizontal.

Basically I'm going to have it printed at a run of the mill photo printer, then build a custom frame for it. Woodwork is my forte, not graphic design :)

Just need to know what size paper to select to get the biggest / widest quality print in that resolution, then trim it with a craft knife and glue it to an mdf backing.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted January 29, 2019 at 10:03AM by treesandgames http://bit.ly/2FWQwTI

No comments:

Post a Comment