Friday 25 January 2019

Best High Quality Book Printing and Binding Service?

I'm currently a senior in my school's design program, beginning work on my final project. I'm going to be creating a book, and I'm looking into online sources that would be able to print and bind a hardcover book, on high-quality matte paper.

Price is not an issue, within reason. I'd pay a hundred or so dollars.

Does anyone have recommendations or experiences with services for this type of thing?

I've used Blurb a few years ago for a magazine project, which came out decent, but I'm looking for something maybe slightly higher quality and hardcover if possible.

Thank you in advance!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted January 25, 2019 at 07:11PM by Coovyy http://bit.ly/2ROKASV

No comments:

Post a Comment