Sunday 27 January 2019

What are some essencial or great design books (for a student)?

Hello I am a college student and im studying Design. I am headed for the second semester and just finished my first of my first year.

Because of this i have decided to read books to help me im various ways, i just recently finished "The Design of Everday Things" by Norman and loved it. I would like to know what other books are fundamental in Design or offer a great degree of knowledge.

I have heard of "How to become a graphic designer, without losing your soul" or something like that. Im also more interested in graphic design but since Im still a rookie would also like a more general design book.

TL,DR: First year of design in college and need a new great book to read and help me.

Thank you all



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted January 28, 2019 at 12:40AM by iambogus http://bit.ly/2DCQ2zB

No comments:

Post a Comment