Thursday 24 January 2019

How to present an article or whitepaper in your portfolio

I'm currently working on updating my portfolio and I would like to have a whitepaper I designed for a past employer. As basic articles like this can be fairly boring (especially compared to the rest of my portfolio which has branding and editorial case studies) I was wondering what would be the best way to present it.

I was considering downloading an ipad mocks and presenting them that way but I'm not sure if this would be the best option or if i should just present select pages as is.

Does anyone have any suggestions or even samples I could refer to?

\Note* My new portfolio is very much in the process phase so I can't link it for reference. Previous portfolio is* jessicabrennan.ca



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted January 24, 2019 at 02:14AM by jessibren http://bit.ly/2CS9VkT

No comments:

Post a Comment