Friday, 22 March 2019

Concepting - Shit or get off the pot

I suck at concepting. I noticed usually I spend way to much time thinking about directions, rather than just going with one. I find concepting a frustrating problem and I'm usually stuck.

​

How much of concepting work is: Shit or get off the pot? I've notice especially when choosing stuff like theme's, targetdemocratics, you just need to brainstorm about possible theme's then just choose.

​

For example. With one concept I've chosen to just mainly build a concept around Algae. Just choosing a very specific point helped me to get more direction in research, which then was again useful for further concepting.

​

What do you think about this?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted March 22, 2019 at 01:11PM by xynaxia https://ift.tt/2Yg44iX

No comments:

Post a Comment