Friday 22 March 2019

Concepting - Shit or get off the pot

I suck at concepting. I noticed usually I spend way to much time thinking about directions, rather than just going with one. I find concepting a frustrating problem and I'm usually stuck.

How much of concepting work is: Shit or get off the pot? I've notice especially when choosing stuff like theme's, targetdemocratics, you just need to brainstorm about possible theme's then just choose.

For example. With one concept I've chosen to just mainly build a concept around Algae. Just choosing a very specific point helped me to get more direction in research, which then was again useful for further concepting.

What do you think about this?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted March 22, 2019 at 01:11PM by xynaxia https://ift.tt/2Yg44iX

No comments:

Post a Comment