Thursday 28 March 2019

Is a custom wix site really that bad?

I am in the middle of a career change to a field out of design and need to throw together a new portfolio so I can get freelance work while I'm transitioning. I just so happen to have a paid wix membership that is good for another 6 months. I also have a behance account and access to wordpress though dream host, along with some experience in adobe muse.

Basically, I am just trying to land small/temp motion graphics and content creation type design gigs, so I plan on using behance primarily but it seems wasteful not to use the paid wix membership. Is the more benefit in abandoning and using wordpress via dresshost? That would require a few days of education on my part since it has been yes since I used it.

Thoughts?

tldr; what's wrong with custom wix sites?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted March 28, 2019 at 09:04PM by everybodypantsnow69 https://ift.tt/2HLXCLs

No comments:

Post a Comment