Monday 25 March 2019

What would be the best prototyping tool for redesigning the Netflix interface?

I apologize if this is the wrong sub for this type of question, I was directed here from another sub. So I’m tasked with redesigning the Netflix interface and I’m finally at the prototyping phase. I’ve looked at Adobe XD and Sketch but I don’t know much about them.

It doesn’t need to be too complex, like it doesn’t need data processing or a back-end, it just need to show the new interactions I’ve created. For example, one of the changes I made was making the user click on a movie icon and then another button to preview the content instead of it automatically playing. So I just need enough interaction to show that off somehow.

Any help would be awesome.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted March 25, 2019 at 08:44PM by OoohRah https://ift.tt/2HV0pRV

No comments:

Post a Comment