Monday 8 April 2019

*Advice Needed* Making a Graphic Design for a Friend's recently deceased Parent

Hello everyone,

This is not an actual question for the design itself but for the execution I'm trying to realize. The reason I've decided to try to make this graphic is a friend's mother died recently due to ALS. During my friends Eulogy, she mentioned that her mother, when she could no longer speak, would use 3 distinct hand gestures to express her emotions. That stuck with me heavily and I decided to try to put something together for my friend to commemorate her mother's memory.

What I hope to achieve is to take the graphic when I'm finished and carve it into a solid piece of wood which will then be stained and framed. To be honest, I have no idea how to make that stage possible.

The graphic I have is an Illustrator Vector, and I was thinking of buying some time at a CNC shop to carve the logo, but not sure how to make this possible.

Advice would be greatly appreciated!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted April 08, 2019 at 04:22PM by Bonocity http://bit.ly/2KjeFqy

No comments:

Post a Comment