Monday 8 April 2019

Design x Sales?

I’m curious to know has anyone of you been successful with getting work through a...non-traditional way? I’m talking to freelance designers of all sorts.

To get client work, we are taught to attend conferences, spread the word about what we do across our network, make and build a social media presence, grow an audience, post a lot on Dribbble and Behance, etc...

Has anyone been successful by integrating sales to land client work? I’m talking about active prospecting, cold outreach, building a sales funnel, contacting key decision makers and pretty much everything you’d do if you were selling software, a product or anything else. I don’t see why design would be different.

I’m curious to know your thoughts because there’s only one designer in my network who does it this way.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted April 08, 2019 at 07:47PM by nehardElhidine http://bit.ly/2VxeM2K

No comments:

Post a Comment