Tuesday 2 April 2019

Graphic tablet advise

Hi everybody,

I'm not a designer nor a drawer. At least not regarding the artistic side (like cartoons, portrait, nature, etc.)

I'm used to make 2d and 3d modeling (mechanical) and also some layouts and logos with vectors. So definitely nothing with Photoshop or heavy stuff with illustrator.

Now I wanted to use a drawing tablet to have a better experience.

The parts I want to improve is the smoothness of the stroke (currently I'm using a trackball), some easily accessible shortcuts, and the ability to zoom and pan (with the fingers).

I guess that this will make me more efficient regarding the kind of work I want to accomplish (I want to do more graphic stuffs like logo design besides CAD and wireframe prototypes).

However I hear many people saying that they disable the multi touch gesture if they have it because of being frustrating.

So I wanted to know if a graphic tablet could be well suited for me in this context.

You guys are you using the multi touch gestures of your graphic tablet?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted April 02, 2019 at 04:53PM by sanjibukai https://ift.tt/2FKSZOq

No comments:

Post a Comment