Sunday 19 June 2016

how do i use my design skills for good?

I've always been of the inclination that everyone should use their particular skillset for the benefit of others, whether that skillset be accounting, nursing or graphic design.

I know that there are always places in need of volunteers for a wide range of tasks, but I'm trying to find a volunteering opportunity where I can use my skillset to help others. Whether this be teaching teens how to use software or discussing design theory or whatever it might be.

I'm honestly just not quite sure how to go about this sort of thing, and I was wondering if you guys have any experience in the area. Thanks in advance!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted June 19, 2016 at 11:51AM by Mars-Venus-Planet http://ift.tt/2656IJG

No comments:

Post a Comment