Sunday 19 June 2016

I just passed a jobinterview, so Im reciving an assignment on monday. How to prepear?

Title says a lot! But to elaborate: I will recive an assignment on monday, I have to finish it by wednesday 4pm. So far I know that there are four other people who will recieve this aswell. I want to make sure I'm one of the two who will get the second/third jobinterview, and possibly get the job! I have never done this before so Im not sure what to expect.

  • How can I prepear myself before I actually get the assignment?
  • Is there anything that I can say/ write/ do that would be positive?

Big thanks for any help!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted June 19, 2016 at 10:34AM by Elixipixie http://ift.tt/23jnxLI

No comments:

Post a Comment