Saturday 18 June 2016

[quick Question] For design bachelors: how essential is your computer during school

Hello.

I need to buy a new laptop since I will be starting Design at a pretty ''high-performance'' university; and the model that I want is coming out later this year. I have to decide whether to wait for this new laptop that will come out in October or November, or buy the current, -not so new- version.

I currently have a laptop with an f* up graphic card, and probably won't be able to run nearly any design software without it starting to cough and crackle.

So: How important is/was your personal laptop during these first couple of months of your bachelor? Could I skate my way through the first couple of months with my old laptop?

Hope this was the appropriate place to ask this. Have a good one.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted June 18, 2016 at 07:42PM by GlassReaver http://ift.tt/21sD0re

No comments:

Post a Comment