Monday 18 July 2016

A friend asked me to design a logo for their business, I only do a little design work as a hobby so I really need feedback please

I'm by no means a professional and o have very little experience, I just enjoy messing around with designs and ideas on spare time. Recently a friend asked me to design a logo for her business. Her initials are R.P so this is the idea I came up with I'm happy with the concept but something just doesn't look right. I'd really appreciate any feedback from people with more experience and skills, even if it's just a tutorial on how to make this look right.

Thank you



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted July 18, 2016 at 08:51PM by Sycou http://ift.tt/29IUUCo

No comments:

Post a Comment