Tuesday 19 July 2016

In Portfolio, Less Contents With Focused Area VS Lots of Contents With Different Area?

While I am organizing my portfolio, I noticed I have too different contents from many areas like ui/ux, branding, print, art direction and illustration. At first, I wanted to show how versatile I am but I'd like to get some work mainly in UI/UX. My problem is I don't have many projects from that area but only 3. So I am not sure to present only 3 projects in the portfolio would be better or to edit out some my portfolio overall and to present.

I'd like to share my web as an example but I've read the rule of this sub so I am not sure some people might think it's against "Blatantly trying to garner attention to your website is NOT okay." But I am willing to share in PM although it's not completely done.

Has anyone solved this problem or stuck just like me ? Any suggestions? What's your preference to see in someone's portfolio?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted July 20, 2016 at 05:32AM by errathingistaken http://ift.tt/29U5t57

No comments:

Post a Comment