Monday 12 September 2016

I'm 18 and might want to study Design... Where do i start?

I hope these kinds of posts belong here. I want to study something creative next year. Last year i did an internship at an architect's office, so it's either architecture or design. I still don't know where to start though, what can i do to prepare for uni? i know they like to see any previous creative work you do but I've never really designed anything, i like drawing and i have a graphic tablet (which isn't that great), obviously can't afford 50€ a month for Illustrator and Photoshop as of right now, and in general, i don't know where to get ideas and inspiration.... I mean it's a wide spectrum... Logos, advertisements, software/web, even clothing and video editing... I'm a bit lost. Should i read books about designing? While writing this i realize it's probably hard to get what i want to achieve with this post... I guess any help, info, shared experience or even inspiration would be nice. Thanks in advance.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted September 12, 2016 at 04:43PM by Ayyy_lmao_lol http://ift.tt/2cRbLc8

No comments:

Post a Comment