Wednesday 14 September 2016

Looking for Design Suggestions on my video

Hello everyone,

I created a video for a concept I had a few weeks ago and shared it around and it got a decent acceptance. I figured I'd make a few more but the design/ascetics layout isn't amazing. I'm self taught in practically everything I do and I'm sure it shows a little in the video.

Areas I was thinking about adding maybe a little more detail would be the interlude between the actual photos. Maybe a design with a slightly lighter shade of green just to add more to the background? Any and all suggestions are appreciated.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted September 14, 2016 at 08:05AM by RedBlimp http://ift.tt/2c7VGsL

No comments:

Post a Comment