Friday 9 September 2016

looking for resources to build a case in support of a particular layout

I am currently designing an event program. It is a single sheet bi-fold. My client is demanding that important information be placed on the inside left page. I am making the case that readers often look at the inside right page first, as that is the norm in book/publication design. I have pointed out that this is the reason why table-of-contents, author dedications, etc. are placed on the right page.

I am now looking for a written resource to strengthen my argument. I would appreciate any and all help.

Thank you.

EDIT: Then post title had title-caps when I was writing it. I don't know why it reverted to all lower-case.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted September 09, 2016 at 08:31PM by imres057 http://ift.tt/2cLvJ70

No comments:

Post a Comment