Friday 16 September 2016

Mature ad student seeks advice on fast tracking improvement.

A little about myself,

I am 29 now I left advertising school 3 years ago and now I am back and pretty behind on software and knowledge.

I am on the creative side pushing to be well rounded in both copy and art direction. I'm highly competitive and have a huge urge to be the best but I can't execute what I want to create to to lack of Illustrator knowledge.

I have access to Lynda.com which is supposed to be a pretty good learning tool yet I still wanted to come on reddit and ask all you guys for help on improving.

Do you have any advice, recommendations, personal experience you would like to share with me to help me fast track to get better at designing.

Websites, Videos, first hand experience. Anything will help

Thank you for taking the time to read and respond to this.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted September 16, 2016 at 08:40PM by XphameX http://ift.tt/2cDexiX

No comments:

Post a Comment