Thursday 15 September 2016

Spaceship UI design

Hi everyone! I'm on my way to create a custom futuristic UI for a spaceship, and was wondering what panels, or elements I need to take into consideration. Having never spent any particular time in such a vessel, I'm curious as to what kind of controls should I be designing for. Ship controls, surface scanner controls, ship info etc. So, not asking you to tell me what to do, but if you're familiar with it, to help me figure out what blocks of various commands am I looking at here. Just a numbered list of possible control panels will sufice. Thanks!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted September 15, 2016 at 07:11PM by JazzOrchestra http://ift.tt/2cRiw9k

No comments:

Post a Comment