Saturday 22 October 2016

I need to give a workshop about design. But I have no ideas or inspiration :(

Hi everyone,

I'm a fourth year Communication & Multimedia Design student. My study focuses on designing for digital/new media, we learn about interaction design, visual design, prototyping and concepting. But we also learn what it is to be a designer, and what design actually is.

This tuesday I have to go a workshop to my fellow classmates about a chosen subject. The subject I've chosen is visual design. My subject is about learning how to develop new styles and how to expand beyond your own style and comfort zone. Things related to this are of course the elements which make up a style, such as colour, typography, composition and things like that.

Now I'm not asking anyone to do my homework, but I'm hoping I could get some ideas here because I'm really nervous and stressed out about the whole thing and I really don't know what to do. I find it difficult to give the workshop because my classmates obviously already know a whole lot about design, so it's hard to teach them something new. I got about an hour for the workshop and I will have three to four participators.

I'm hoping maybe some of you guys could help me out. Have any of you ever attended any workshops? What did you do and what did you like about them? Do you have any tips or ideas for me?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted October 22, 2016 at 06:38PM by Grafiska http://ift.tt/2eEtBLh

No comments:

Post a Comment