Wednesday 26 October 2016

Standard tablet vs. Screen tablet for a beginner

I've been taking art lessons for about a year with a focus on Industrial Design sketching and my prof. recommended that I finally take the dive and purchase a tablet for my computer. He seemed pretty ambivalent about whether to buy a standard tablet or a screen tablet. He said both are fine, but if my budget allows it I should opt for the screen.

My budget does "allow" it, but I'm not sure if I need to jump into the deep-end right away.

Does anyone have any advice as to what my first purchase should be to take the leap into digital sketching for I.D (aka nothing too artistic)? I also don't own a tablet , and all my sketching is done on pen/pencil and paper.

Thanks



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted October 26, 2016 at 10:27PM by saensible http://ift.tt/2dY0JA2

No comments:

Post a Comment