Tuesday 3 January 2017

Logo design question: who gets paid?

Background: I'm freelancing, (getting paid hourly since I'm in their office all day), my boss didn't like another company's logo and wanted to re-design it without their permission. The company liked the new logo and now my boss is billing them for the work.

Further info: my boss doesn't know anything about computers. Boss sketched out an idea for the logo re-design, and I did the computer work.

Who gets paid for the logo? The person who had the idea, or the person who did the work?

I really don't know, just curious to see what others think.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted January 03, 2017 at 08:49PM by bodet328 http://ift.tt/2iFkfod

No comments:

Post a Comment