Saturday 21 January 2017

What is daunting about code (or learning to code) from a designer's perspective?

I'm considering writing a series of articles and/or a small book along the lines of "JavaScript/Coding for Designers and Non-Coders". I started out in design at 16yrs old (now 31) and have been designing (ever since) and coding for over a decade.

I know I have some great insights and I know I can write something that really breaks down the barriers that prevent people from learning to code (or about code in general).

I'm looking to validate some of my assumptions, so I look forward to any thoughts or responses you have.

1) What is daunting about code (or learning to code) from a designer's perspective?

2) What is something you'd like to know or that confuses you about coding?

3) Why would you like to learn about coding?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted January 21, 2017 at 06:12PM by derekknox http://ift.tt/2kcwPbw

No comments:

Post a Comment