Thursday 19 January 2017

Why are so many logos not respecting colors harmony?

I just recently learned about this concept. I noticed a lot of logos seem to be ignoring the idea of complimentary colors or know somthing that I don't. A lot of them seem to be using the same ''angle'' on the color spectrum wheel. For instance: Fedex - Onrange and purple, Telus - Green and purple, The lakers - Onrange and purple. What is it with this angle? I understand that at one point brand recognition becomes more important that something pleasing to look at but I'm still curious about what the thought process is is behind those clashing colors.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted January 20, 2017 at 03:11AM by olimen0 http://ift.tt/2iHPwYx

No comments:

Post a Comment