Thursday 24 May 2018

[Advice/Question] Need a theme idea/specific pictures for basic game board... Grade 12

Hi guys!

I have a grade 12 coding assessment where i'm tasked to create a very basic game board, both teams have 3 players each and have to defeat the other players or get more gems than the other team, scattered across the birds-eye viewed board.

My problem: I have no idea what I should grab online for my splash screen or background image for the theme of the game, i'm hopeless with theme ideas or design, even if its not myself creating the design, i'm awful with decision in general.

Any ideas? It will not be redistributed so as long as i acknowledge creator, copyright will not be an issue.

Thanks in advance!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted May 24, 2018 at 11:12AM by Saradomian https://ift.tt/2s3Lcp4

No comments:

Post a Comment