Monday 28 May 2018

Typesetting Resources for Long-Form Web Content?

Hey Guys,

Not the most exciting question, but I am working with a client that wants to elegantly put long-form text online, but I am a at a bit of a loss.

Does anyone have some links to resources that I can use either for reference or training in regards to long-form content like book chapters and how they can be be best utilized on the web or on ebooks with different screen sizes? I am working with a client that wants to elegantly put long-form text online, but I am a at a bit of a loss.

Thanks so much for the help, please feel free to send anything my way, be it tutorials, examples, resources, tools, you name it - I'm interested!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted May 28, 2018 at 04:37PM by Antifolio https://ift.tt/2siEFGc

No comments:

Post a Comment