Thursday 31 May 2018

Struggling to get going and landing a design job..

I currently finished a 6 month contract at a marketing company straight out of uni and have been looking for another graphic design job ever since.

I am UK based near the London so jobs wise it's very good for me. But I am struggling to land interviews for design Jobs.

I feel I have a strong starting portfolio gradually building onnit in my spare time. I also have html & CSS experience which is what most graphic design Jobs seem to want from my experience in looking.

Anywhere I should focus on looking websites etc? Currently looking on indeed mostly and big company sites like TUI, Tesco, etc.

Thanks guys!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted May 31, 2018 at 04:03PM by JackRid https://ift.tt/2L85FA6

No comments:

Post a Comment