Wednesday 23 May 2018

As a Senior UX Architect, I'm exploring ways of connecting with the newer UX crowd, or people thinking of getting into UX. Would you guys be interested in a live stream/chat of me giving you feedback on your designs?

We could do it on Twitch and people could join Discord. You could present your design/ideas and I could give feedback as well as others in chat could give you feedback. I would prefer not to give you free feedback on your products/businesses, but whatever I guess. It's all good.

So you don't feel all exposed, I can show some of my designs that the NDA has been lifted on and everyone can give feedback.

About Me:

As far as UX goes, I'm about as experienced as it gets. Steve Jobs was my manager for 3 years at Apple when I worked on the iPhone v1. Then Microsoft for Surface/Windows/XBOX, then Bloomberg, then Microsoft, now JPMorgan.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted May 23, 2018 at 02:36PM by RonUSMC https://ift.tt/2IG5dwe

No comments:

Post a Comment