Sunday 20 May 2018

Creating a fractal flowchart for organizing hierarchical information

I've been trying to find a way to create my own flowchart that can descend into its own lower fractal branches. Here's an example depicting the general structure of what I'm talking about. I know I could create something that looks similar in word or some Microsoft program, but in those cases the descending fractals actually get smaller, to the point that you can't fit or view the data in them. I want to be able to zoom in and out so I can view every level unsimultaneously.

I'm a medical student, and I desperately need this in my life to help me learn. Breaking information and structures down into hierarchies helps me tremendously in understanding stuff.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted May 20, 2018 at 06:48PM by Masterbajurf https://ift.tt/2kciYUN

No comments:

Post a Comment