Tuesday 28 August 2018

Any ideas for this site's header in terms of layout/design?

Recently I was hired to rebuild this site.

The site had been built in wordpress by a non-designer, and over a span of 2-3 years they'd hired developers here and there to add parts and the site was a huge mess.

They began working with google who had told them the site was mess in terms of SEO, and at first they just wanted a 1-1 rebuild with semantic code etc...

I had very little wiggle room in terms of layout etc... but I did my best to use what I had to make it a bit more modern. They want the background color, they want the nav bar as it is (although my latest build has made it a little smaller), etc...

I'm kind of stuck with the header though... working with a logo that's not great, I need to use that .gif as it is, and the tagline "unfold the future".

Anyone got any ideas how to present these three elements in a more striking/modern way? Been staring at it for too long and I'm kind of stuck.

Here's a recent build of the new site.

Cheers for any help in advance.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted August 28, 2018 at 01:37PM by uponapyre https://ift.tt/2PI4xpU

No comments:

Post a Comment