Friday 31 August 2018

Looking to buy screen graphic tablet and need recommendations

Hello I'm looking to buy a screen graphic tablet but i need some help selecting the perfect one. I recently picked up digital painting and have been enjoying it on my wacom screenless graphic tablet, but I can't draw with it to save my life. Ive been sticking to just colouring already drawn images from the internet. I am looking for the best bang for buck screen graphic tablet that meets my requirements.

Supports pen tilt - I hold my pens in a strange fashion compared to the norm that causes me to draw at an angle

Low parallax - I want my cursor to be as close as it can possibly get to the actual pen tip.

Be able to lie flat easily - I want it to mimic as close as possible to drawing on a sketchbook. I cannot draw "vertically" to save my life. A small sub 20 degree tilt would be acceptable but prob no higher.

Has decent support for fine line work - I realize that it's hard to get perfect fine line work on digital art compared to traditional methods but I would like a tablet that supports decent fine line work.

I almost always have my hand if not both my hands on my tablet so I would be looking for a tablet that doesn't have touch screen or can turn off touch screen.

my budget is up to 1000 CAD which is roughly around 750 USD but I would prefer to stay at around the 800 cad mark. Also screen size is not very important to me as long as its not below 13 inches.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted September 01, 2018 at 05:05AM by Mrjiggles248 https://ift.tt/2C1fkc1

No comments:

Post a Comment