Friday 24 August 2018

Is it ok to not share often ?

So I’ve recently joined my first product team after two years freelancing remotely. Most of my transition has been flawless, but something I’m struggling with is the constant bombardment of fellow colleagues sharing things in slack channels.

I’m introverted and naturally find myself not contributing as much as the usuals that have a lot to say. I’m starting to feel a bit like I’m out of the loop if I don’t share things or my opinions. I think it mostly stems to anxiety of my ideas being seen as inadequate.

Has anyone else experienced anything similar at work? How did you handle it, is it best to not have slack open all day?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted August 24, 2018 at 12:47PM by jamieooo https://ift.tt/2o8OPrk

No comments:

Post a Comment