Friday 31 August 2018

Best site to create a portfolio?

I have an experience in marketing, editorial writing, and graphic design and needed some advice on where's the best place to create my online portfolio.

I'm currently using a free weebly site for my deck and have experience with wordpress for my blog, but I need something design friendly since a big part of my freelance is email marketing and ad design. (However, I do have writing as well!)

What are your recommendations for something easy to use (I can't code, only basic HTML)? + if you have any portfolio inspo I can take a look at, please leave them below! Thanks in advance 😌



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted September 01, 2018 at 04:06AM by lemonydicket https://ift.tt/2NIMa2w

No comments:

Post a Comment