Sunday 6 January 2019

Should I create a new Instagram account for my work or start uploading it to my personal account?

I want to start posting my work to Instagram but I wasn't sure if I should post it to my current account or create a new account for it. I figured that since my Instagram account already has a bunch of followers that it would make sense to post it there, however it would be intertwined with my personal photos, which I don't mind, but wasn't sure if this would come across unprofessional. I don't post that often but I figured having both personal photos (in the sense that they're pictures that I've taken) and design work would help develop myself as a brand? I may be thinking too deep about this.

If I was to make a new account, I would have to start it from scratch.

I will be hopefully going in to the industry soon, which would mean a lot of interviews and portfolio work. I'm really not sure what to do as I've seen design Instagrams that have successfully used both formats.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. (also any advice about starting to go in to the industry once im finished with university lol).

Thanks



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted January 06, 2019 at 05:30PM by BasedGodKebab http://bit.ly/2CTaSdW

No comments:

Post a Comment