Monday 18 July 2016

Experience and interaction design - education

Hi everyone! Long time lurker here, finally decided I'd like to get some advice from the pros on this sub regarding design education. I'm a 17 year old designer with a passion for any kind of interaction design - currently freelancing as a UX/UI designer, but willing to expand my skillset to various physical mediums. The time has come for me to choose what I want to do for the rest of my life and join a university, preferably one in Europe. Basically, I really wanted to hear your experiences and thoughts on this topic before making a really bad decision and getting involved with any schools based in Croatia. So tell me your story. What university did you attend? Did you love it, hate it? How much do you feel it helped you down the road? I'm sure this will all be interesting info for many young designers in the future. Looking forward to reading your comments! Thanks!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted July 19, 2016 at 02:08AM by IceShin0bi http://ift.tt/2a4GMoK

No comments:

Post a Comment