Tuesday 19 July 2016

(X-post from /r/graphic_Design) Tools to help a burgeoning brand?

I've read the sidebar, but also am not a frequent poster - I guess that says enough about my desperation to look for help. I hope this doesn't break any rules, or ruffle anyone's feathers on this sub - I come in peace!

Long story short, I'm seeing a girl who's in the process of imagining her own brand. She's got the color palette down, is working on a logo, and has a lot of it ready to go. Her birthday is coming up in October, and I'm doing something very unusual for me, and am trying to get a head start on actually buying her a gift that doesn't suck, and one that would help benefit her burgeoning career in design.

I'm coming to you fine folks for any gift ideas you might have, that you would personally love. She uses Apple Keynote to create a lot of her presentations, so is in the Apple ecosystem. What tools do you guys have to have at your side when working on anything graphic design? Something a clueless idiot like me might not think of, as this is an area which I am obviously clueless about. Even simple things, like a chair cushion that eases your butt from hours of design, a brand of tea you like - anything! As you can see I'm trying my hardest to make sure I have something to give her that will help her realize her own dream and support her in her brand creation.

Sorry for the wall of text, and if this is inappropriate for the sub, and thanks for taking the time to read!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted July 19, 2016 at 09:39AM by sixthreetwo http://ift.tt/2acHHpM

No comments:

Post a Comment