Wednesday 7 September 2016

I have a questuon about Adobe Suite operating requirements and Surface books. Anyone want to chime in?

I don't have the funds to purchase the 16gig Surface from Microsoft and won't for a while so I've been tossing around the idea of the 8 gig but I can't find any reviews olive that don't just dice into how amazing the 16 gig is. I'm just starting to dabble in pemiere for a few little things here and there (30 sec promo videos etc).

Do you think that it would be a good idea to go with the 8gig and be able to take it to client meetings and have the added bonus of the stylus on screen or do you think I'm better off with a new tower and my shitty Wacom?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted September 07, 2016 at 08:09PM by BobCatsHotPants http://ift.tt/2cpr8VO

No comments:

Post a Comment