Wednesday 7 September 2016

Laptop Recommendations?

Alright, so I'm looking to step up my game. I've got some income and outdated equipment (toshiba satellite-something-or-other from like 4 years ago and a low-end drawing tablet). I've been looking into this for about a week now and sorta know what I'm looking for, but don't want to blow a ton of money and then get disappointed. I'm looking to replace my laptop and tablet in 1 fell swoop, so naturally, touchscreens and 2-in-1s rose to the top. The problem i found with touch screens is the lack of pressure sensitivity. Thats my biggest problem with my current tablet.

Right now, the Surface Pro 4 (8 gb ram, i7, 256 gb) is at the top of my list, but stretches my budget really thin. You guys have any suggestions that could help me with this? Thanks!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted September 07, 2016 at 06:35PM by BrianInYoBrain http://ift.tt/2ci7UEs

No comments:

Post a Comment