Tuesday 18 October 2016

Design resources for FI?

I work in the financial services industry. I routinely find myself putting together proposals that are, by necessity, big, complicated Excel tables. The goal is to provide a side-by-side comparison of the client's options.

I know there's only so much I can do from a design perspective given the demands of the format, but I'd really like to make my proposals easier to understand and more polished looking. Unfortunately Google is largely returning results from sites whose design aesthetic is somewhere between Word 97 and Geocities.

I really enjoyed the"data looks better naked" article from Dark Horse Analytics. I've done a lot of testing with the color pallet and have something I like. Is there anything else like that to refer to?

Thanks for your time.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted October 19, 2016 at 01:14AM by walrusriderextreme http://ift.tt/2dyKJ7l

No comments:

Post a Comment