Tuesday 18 October 2016

Looking for good image management software

Hello!

I'm trying to get my stampeding herd of images under control, in a centralized location, for various staff members to access when they need a picture for whatever arcane reason (instead of interrupting me to find one for me.)

Ideally it needs to be:

  • Searchable by multiple keywords
  • PC and Mac compatible
  • Easy to Use (have a few who fear tech)
  • Cheap or have a good non-profit/education price
  • Accessible from home as well as office would be a bonus

We are a small children's museum and have a ton of photos I'm trying to week through, but right now we have close to 120g of pics. I've priced out various online DAM but they're so out of the price range it's not funny. I think I'd rather just buy the software than subscribe to a service.

Thanks much for any and all suggestions. (And if this is the wrong forum, deepest apologies)



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted October 18, 2016 at 05:31PM by TracieV42 http://ift.tt/2dYTIyd

No comments:

Post a Comment