Thursday 2 February 2017

Does anyone here ever submit art/designs to greeting card companies?

Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask. I've been looking to supplement my income and I came across some greeting card companies who are soliciting art submissions. (Leanin' Tree, Madison Park Group, Great Arrow Graphics, etc.)

I haven't been able to find any information on how much any of the companies pay for accepted submissions and I was just wondering if anyone here has done this. If so, have you had anything accepted? How much do they pay? Which companies are the best to work with? Any pointers or insight would be much appreciated.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted February 02, 2017 at 07:37PM by nachobuttons http://ift.tt/2k5kHfi

No comments:

Post a Comment