Friday 14 July 2017

Ideal PC specs?

Basically I want to ask our IT department for new PC or some kind of upgrade in the coming months (due to this one just generally feeling sluggish), however I don't know enough about the technical specs to be able to articulate what I need - so I'm hoping someone here can provide some insight.

Ideally I just want the thing to be snappier, to hopefully be able to run InDesign in the High Quality Display Performance mode, and all the usual graphic design stuff.

CURRENT SPECS:

  • Manufacturer: Dell
  • Model: Precision T1650
  • Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.40 GHz
  • Graphics: NVIDIA Quatro 2000 1GB GDDR5
  • Installed memory (RAM): 16.0 GB (4 x 4)
  • System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

Any thoughts?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted July 14, 2017 at 03:24PM by Arcendus http://ift.tt/2vkDXIo

No comments:

Post a Comment